Last Updated: Nov 05, 2019 Views: 956
How do I book a group study room?
Placing a booking
For all rooms:
- Go to My Manchester.
- Log in as normal.
- Click on the 'My Learning' tab.
- In the Library study rooms portlet, click on 'Book a study room'.
- Choose Library from room type.
- Choose the required slots, up to 3 hours.
- Click on confirm.
Once a booking has been made successfully, you will see the confirmation details on screen and an email will be sent to your student email account containing your booking details.
How to access the room
- To take up your booking simply go to the correct room at the time booked and enter if vacant.
- If the room is already occupied, politely inform the occupants that you have a booking and show them your confirmation.
- If there are any problems in accessing a room please seek assistance from the Customer Service Desk.
Using a room without a booking
- All rooms are accessible without having been booked.
- If a person with a valid booking for that room arrives at any time of their booked period they must be allowed its use without delay and those without a booking must vacate the room immediately.
When you leave
- Vacate the room five minutes before the end of your session.
- Remove any Library materials that you have been using.
- Ensure all refuse is disposed of responsibly (leave no trace).
If you encounter any difficulty in booking a room, please contact us via Library Help.