Last Updated: Jul 28, 2018     Views: 19

Are there any funds available to me to publish my paper Gold Open Access?

The Library manages funds for Open Access. Manchester authors can request funds by completing the deposit form on the Library’s Open Access Gateway.

Authors can find more information about the types of funding available via the Library’s Open Access support website, or by contacting the team: