Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018 Views: 217
How do I print from my laptop/own device?
You can use your laptop, smartphone or tablet to print to the University MFDs (printers) through a web browser or email. You don't even need to be on campus. You can print documents in one of two ways.
Uploading a file through your web browser
- Go to one of the following websites:
- Log in using your University username and password
- Select a document to upload and click 'Next'
The document will be listed at the bottom of the webpage. You can add as many documents as you want, one at a time.
Sending a file to a printer via email
- Depending on whether you're printing in colour or mono (black and white), please send an email with your document attached to:
- The first time you send to print, you will receive an email to register your email address. Click the link in the email to open a browser window and enter your University username and password.
- Your document will then be available on any of the pull print machines around the University, which you can access the normal way.
Further information can be found on our IT Services website.