Last Updated: Apr 03, 2020 Views: 256
How do I top up my printing account?
You can credit your central printing account by using your credit or debit card:
You can also use this site to pay any outstanding library fines. In addition, the site will let you view your recent account transaction history, which includes credits via epayments, all fine payments, any refunds and all print jobs.
Do not purchase more credit than you intend to use as you cannot reclaim unused online payment credit under £10.00 in any circumstances.
Printing costs are as follows:
- A4 mono single-sided 5p
- A4 mono double-sided (duplex) 8p
- A4 colour single-sided 21p
- A4 colour double-sided (duplex) 40p
- A3 mono single-sided 10p
- A3 colour single-sided 42p
- A3 mono double sided (duplex) - 16p
- A3 colour double sided (duplex) - 80p
All prices quoted are on a per sheet basis.